- Treatment for melancholic mood disorder
Bipolar disorder treatment
- Treatment for melancholic and maniac mood disorder
- Patients diagnosed with schizophrenia can be helped to achieve self-independent life and to live up to their maximum potential.
- People with psychotic illness can be treated through psychotherapy to achieve mood regulation and congenial co-existence with people. This is achieved through better understanding of the person and helping them channelise their energy in the right direction.
- Erectile dysfunction is often a psychological issue than physical. In such cases it can be resolved through proper understanding of sexuality and external variables that affect the arousal in a person.
Porn-induced Erectile Dysfunction
- It can be treated with sexual abstinence and discipline during a recovery period.
Premature ejaculation and sexual timing
- Premature ejaculation can be treated by understanding the sexual arousal cycle of the person.
- How masturbation can be transformed into the art of self-love. Mastering semen-retention there by conserving energy. Achieve multiple-orgasms thereby reach higher levels of arousal and satisfaction.
Tantric love making
- The art of making love with the partner, with the intention of building a greater rapport of body and mind, beyond the shear pleasure of the genitals.
- The deficiency of a child learning in recognising the symbols of alphabet with the sounds.
- The deficiency of a child learner in mastering arithmetic at par with children his of same age.